“I walk around the school hallways and look at the people. I look at the teachers and wonder why they’re here. If they like their jobs. Or us. And I wonder how smart they were when they were fifteen. Not in a mean way. In a curious way. It’s like looking at all the students and wondering who’s had their heart broken that day, and how they are able to cope with having three quizzes and a book report due on top of that. Or wondering who did the heart breaking. And wondering why.”
“i don’t trust anyone anymore” says the 13 year old girl who got in an argument with her friend one time
just by the change
of tone in your
be with someone
who loves the
you hate the most
fall inlove with
looks at you and
knows they don’t
want anyone else
Ed Sheeran vs. Everyone else
- Normal guy: I really want to kiss you.
- Ed Sheeran: All I want is the taste that your lips allow.
- Normal guy: Let's cuddle.
- Ed Sheeran: Cover me up cuddle me in lie down with me and hold me in your arms.
- Normal guy: I want to hug you.
- Ed Sheeran: I was made to keep your body warm but I'm cold as the wind blows so hold me in your arms.
- Normal guy: She's a crack whore prostitute.
- Ed Sheeran: And in a pipe she flies to the Motherland or sells love to another man.
- Noraml guy: Marry me?
- Ed Sheeran: Settle down with me and I'll be your safety you'll be my lady.
- Normal guy: I'm sad and lonely.
- Ed Sheeran: 'Cause lately I've been waking up alone, paint splattered teardrops on my shirt.
- Normal guy: I'm going to get wasted and sleep with someone else to forget about you.
- Ed Sheeran: I wanna be drunk when I wake up on the right side of the wrong bed
- Normal guy: Expect me to drunk diall you later.
- Ed Sheeran: And that tonight I'll call ya, after my blood is drowning in alcohol.
plot twist: your crush likes you too
Bigger plot twist: there’s no complication and you guys end up together